The following information is provided to give a snapshot of what we believe at St. Peter & St. Paul Anglican Church. Please contact us with questions.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and contains all things that are required for salvation.
- We believe that God has revealed himself to be One God in Three persons. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are revealed to us in Scripture.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and is both completely human and completely God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for us and our sins on the cross and that on the third day he rose from the dead.
- We believe that salvation comes only through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Baptism is the Sacrament of new birth. Baptism is therefore both a sign of grace and the means of grace. It washes away sin, makes us children of God and inheritors of the kingdom.
- We believe in the Real Presence of Christ in the Holy Communion. The bread and wine become the Body and Blood of Christ and as we take them, they strengthen our union with Christ and one another, and gives us a foretaste of the heavenly banquet.
- We believe that the Church is the community of the New Covenant. It is described in the Bible as the Body of which Jesus is the Head. It is described in the creeds as one, holy, catholic and apostolic. Its purpose is to worship God and spread the Gospel.